Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory - Online Co-op

Title: Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory - Online Co-op
Platform/Game Type: Xbox - Stealth/Action, Co-op
Date First Played: August 2005

Thoughts: This is the first online co-op game that I've played through Xbox Live that really seems unique from it's single player component. Cooperation is a requirement. There are situations that must be faced by the players as a team. Also, the sense of immersion is really superb, leading to excellent levels of tension and release. Having your actual voice affect the game world is nothing short of spectacular. On the down side, it's pretty hard.

Why I stopped playing it: I haven't stopped yet, but I suspect that when I do, it will be a combination of difficulty and finding a co-op partner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home